Aerotech Golf’s first super lightweight golf shaft for irons, the new Volant graphite shafts were developed using the extensive knowledge of iron shaft design that has made Aerotech Golf the No. 1 graphite iron golf shaft brand on the PGA TOUR.‘Volant’ means to take flight, and these new innovative shafts live up to the name. The Volant’s light weight design and softer tip profile generates higher launch angles and greater distance for mid to high handicappers and slower swing speed players. The Volant incorporates Aerotech’s proprietary hoop wind surface layer giving it the stability of a much heavier shaft. Plus, like all Aerotech shafts, the Volant series provides the ultimate in vibration dampening which reduces the risk of injury and lowers player fatigue. The Volant is available in 55-gram (FT 500) and 65-gram (FT 600) models in several stiffness profiles so there is a model for every golfer who wants to enjoy the benefits of a super lightweight iron shaft.
Design & Technology
- Ultra-lightweight design maximizes swing speed and minimizes fatigue.
- Aerotech Golf's Proprietary Hoop Wind surface layer eliminates shaft distortion during the golf swing and at impact for unmatched stability.
- Higher launch angle and a very stable tip section for dynamic flight control.
- Vibration dampening properties reduces the risk of injury or aggravation of existing injuries.
- Available in two weight categories and multiple stiffness profiles so there is a shaft for any player looking to play lightweight iron shafts.