The best-selling Crossline grip delivers maximum surface traction and outstanding torsion control. With more than $200,000,000 in worldwide Tour earnings, Crossline grips have been a favorite among top players for nearly 20 years.
- Distinctive, densely-spaced surface pattern provides exceptional lateral traction and grip stability
- Firmer grip material limits torsion at shot impact for greater control and consistency
- Made from a highly durable synthetic rubber compound, built to last round after round
- Designed to provide maximum shot feedback
- Best-selling grip offered in a wide variety of customization options
- Added grip traction for superior wet-weather performance